Thursday, July 9, 2009

Excuse me while I back-date

Sorry - I realized that I didn't enter this info, and one day, I will want it, and will have lost the paper because I lose pretty much all scraps of paper. So in the interest of preserving info for a baby book I will most likely never make, here are Sadie's 10 month stats.

28-1/4" long (5oth %ile)
19 lbs 8 oz (50th %ile)
And as usual, a 95th percentile head.

It's very strange to me - she's average-sized, but looks so little. That's because her brother is so gigantic. My perspective is way off...

At any rate, she's cute and wonderful. Full of personality, loves people, is crawling way too fast, standing & cruising, FINALLY sleeping through the night, extremely curious, and stubborn as all get-out. I'm thoroughly enjoying having a girl.

0 comments: