Friday, July 25, 2008

Update

So she's not humongous. Don't get me wrong, she's no petite flower. They estimate her to currently be around 5lbs, 15 oz, in the 78th percentile. That would translate to around 9 to 9-1/2lbs @ full-term. But they don't think I'll go full term, so she's more likely to be between 8-9. I can live with that...

The new challenge is that she's breech - frank breech, to be precise. She's got a few weeks here to turn before they schedule a version - I've done that once and I'd prefer not to do that again if I can help it. So I'll be laying around with my hips in the air, swimming, and probably trying Webster technique over the next couple of weeks. Ahh, the excitement...

5 comments:

R said...

very exciting!

Brittan said...

How about we just lay hands on your tummy and pray/command that she moves?!?!?! Yeah, I like that idea!

niobe said...

Turn, baby, turn!

Or something like that.

Aunt Becky said...

Go big girl!

Kendra Lynn said...

Oooh. I hope she moves!
Kelsey was 9lbs 4oz. Yep...I think she was overdue...not sure.

Kendra