Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Bruce Wayne

So yesterday, Josh's school had to do a lice check. Yes, that's right - our high-falootin' Birmingham preschool had its SECOND lice check this school year. I have to admit, of all the things that go around (we've had notes about pink eye, roseola, etc) lice is the one that gives me BIG TIME heebie jeebies. It's just gross gross gross.

So anyway...the kids all had to go into the gym, where the preschool director checked each child's head for creepy-crawlies. When Josh got up there, he looked at her and said "Are you checking out my hair to see if it looks like Batman? Because it does!"

So that was that - no lice, and the kid was all pumped up because everyone noticed that even without his costume on, he's still Batman. Rock on.

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Bwahahahahahaha!

That is TOTALLY my kind of kid!

Amy said...

hahaha :-)

Bree said...

Heh. I bet that got a lot of Birmingham moms all freaked out.
As someone who went to Birmingham schools, I can tell you that they aren't immune to anything really.
I knew some goth kids at Seaholm that did some heavy drugs. They probably had lice,too.