Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yes, we're alive...

Sorry Internet, we've ignored you. It has been a crazy week to say the least. In a nutshell:
  • Josh broke his arm - compound fractures in both ulna and radius. Cast up to his shoulder. Very mopey 3-1/2 year old. Not fun.
  • Thrush for Sadie and me. Also not fun.
  • A little mastitis - hell, why not? Did I mention not fun?
  • Nate went back to work. Of course - pissed off baby, gimp toddler, work widow...say it with me - NOT FUN!!!
So we're surviving but not blogging much. Am still trying to get pics in Flickr regularly so visit us there.

Back soon darlings :)

2 comments:

Brittan said...

Ahh! Sounds like my life the past few weeks as well...and it all started with that freakin section!
Hope things get better!

Karen R. said...

Ugh. So sorry to hear about it all. If I wasn't 39 weeks along, I'd come over to give a hand, but I'm more of a liability myself. Take care, and at some point, this too shall pass... I know, easy for me to say!