Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why I'm not nice

I've been working on a project with my sister the past week that has required some extra work. Bleary-eyed @ 3am last night, I realized that between my old job and my new job, I've put in 25 hours so far this week.

Oh yeah, and on top of that, Nate is off being eaten by bears in the woods for 5 days.

So I'm a workaholic man-cation* widow. Yup, that explains it - no wonder I've been such a flaming bit** this week.

---
*Man-cation: This is a Nate word for a men-only vacation that involves immense amounts of sweat, beer, and the Great Outdoors.

2 comments:

Nate said...

"For the record" :) the following definition of Mancation has been provided for everyone's reference:

mancation

Mancation is an annual event that combines beer, steak dinners, beer, hiking & biking, beer, several rounds of golf, beer, and never reading a map or asking for directions with a group of guys who have been friends for years. Ultimately, it's not entirely impossible to be eaten by a bear.

Usage: Larry, Chris & Bill spent fives day in Nashville for Mancation 2005.

daedra said...

I know why you're b*@%chy.
:)