Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy birthday, baby!

Well, Joshua is officially two. How did that happen? It went by so fast...don't get me wrong - some days it dragged and some moments seemed to go on forever...but in the grand scheme, the last 2 years have been unbelievably fast. When he turned one, I was sad - he wasn't a baby anymore, and I missed the little, cuddly, snuggly, sitting still, calm boy. And he's the polar opposite of that now. But he's more fun than he has ever been before, and he's got an amazing personality and sense of humor and is just his own neat little person. And it's fun to watch him grow up. And so while I miss the baby, I'm loving life with this little boy.

Thanks for spending the last two years with me Joshua - I wouldn't trade them for anything. I love you madly.

0 comments: